Schlage Works for You
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Non handed and field reversible which means this knob set can be installed on right and left handed doors.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Privacy Function: Schlage's privacy door knob sets are locked from the interior using a pin located on the interior rosette with an emergency release on the exterior rosette. Privacy knobs are ideal for bathrooms, bedrooms, or anywhere a locking door is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
- F10-SIE: Passage Knobset
- F40-SIE (This Model): Privacy Knobset
- F51-SIE: Keyed Entry Knobset
- F170-SIE: Single Dummy Knob
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage's hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.