Georgian Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Knobset featuring SecureKey by Schlage
Re-keying a lock is now as simple as turning a key. Schlage's new SecureKey™ cylinder allows you to re-key the lock without ever removing it from the door. Schlage handlesets still safeguard your home and family with superior protection against attack by crowbar, hammer, wrench, saw, lock pick and kick-in. With that kind of security, you can spend less time comparing brands and more time deciding on a style and finish.
SECUREKEY FEATURES (see specification sheet pdf file below the description):
- SecureKey Technology enables 10 times more key cut combinations than other locks, making homes 10 times more secure from key duplication
- Bump and pick resistant (cylinder meets UL 437, section 11.6)
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 1 Cylinder
- SecureKey Technology provides superior key control by using a unique blue Reset Key to re-key the lock
- The blue Reset Key has a specific key cut, ensuring that only your blue Reset Key will re-key your lock
- SecureKey cylinders can be keyed to standard Schlage C Keyway (5 pin configuration)
- Includes Two Nickel homeowner keys and one blue Reset key
GEORGIAN KNOBSET FEATURES:
- Interior Screws are Exposed
- Panic Proof Keyed Entry Knobset
- Unlocked/locked by key outside or by turn-button inside
- Inside Knob always free (Panic Proof).
- Unit is non-handed and field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-211): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-063): Supplied with Square Corner and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plates (Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 1-5/8")