Weslock 1502 Interconnected Keyed Entry Set Featuring Knob and Lever Options from the Interconnect Collection
The interconnected entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside knob/lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside. The inside knob/lever latch is always free and rotating the interior knob/lever unlocks the deadbolt.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Tubular Design
- Solid Brass Exterior
- 1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
- Smooth Interior Nolin Plates
- Features 2 Point Locking Mechanism
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- Non-Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Removable Faceplate
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Throw
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Our SKU: Weslock 1502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 01502-1-1SL2D
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 01502-N-NSL2D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued