Weslock 6641 Philbrook Single Cylinder Entry Handleset from the Elegance, Philbrook Collection
The single cylinder entry function features a single cylinder deadbolt which requires a key to lock and unlock from the exterior and a thumb turn to lock and unlock from the interior. Weslock has recently updated their ordering process. You must select the exterior handle (such as this product) then the interior handle (kit/interior pack) which will be presented to you as you add this item to the cart. Interior Packs are required for installation.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II Lock Standards
- Solid Brass
- Single Cylinder uses a Key from the Exterior and a thumb turn from the Interior for Locking and Unlocking
- 1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
- Removable Door Knob/Lever Prevents Scratching During Installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" Screws
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top (1-5/8" Optional) and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- 5-1/2" Minimum Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Removable Faceplates
- Optional Door Thickness up to 2-1/4" (Item# 00905)
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty