The Bommer 30244601 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a non removable pin
- Constructed with 9 holes arranged in a zig zag pattern
- Accommodates door thicknesses of 7/8" to 1-1/8"
- Tested for residential strength application, ideal for your home or apartment
- Clamp flanges are not adjustable, correct door thickness must be ordered
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Spring Hinge: These single action hinges are fitted with springs in the barrel to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 4"
- Door Thickness: 7/8" to 1-1/8"
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Surface Mount
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 9
- Removable Pin: No
- Quantity: 1
- 30244 (This Model): 4" Spring Double Action Door Hinge
- 30246: 6" Spring Double Action Door Hinge
- 30448: 8" Spring Double Action Door Hinge
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bommer 30244601*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.