The Bommer 30296603 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a non removable pin
- Constructed with 8 holes arranged in a zig zag pattern
- Accommodates door thicknesses of 1-1/8" to 1-3/4"
- Tested for residential strength application, ideal for your home or apartment
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Spring Hinge: These single action hinges are fitted with springs in the barrel to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 6"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4"
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
- Removable Pin: No
- Quantity: 1
- 30293: 3" Double Action Door Hinge
- 30294: 4" Double Action Door Hinge
- 30295: 5" Double Action Door Hinge
- 30296 (This Model): 6" Double Action Door Hinge
- 30297: 7" Double Action Door Hinge
- 30298: 8" Double Action Door Hinge
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bommer 30296601*
- Bommer 30296632*
- Bommer 30296645*
- Bommer 30296640*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Bommer 30296600*
- Bommer 30296633*
- Bommer 30296643*
- Bommer 30296652*
- Bommer 30296646*
- Bommer 30296603*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.