Item # bci3442467
The Bommer 40106601 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a non removable pin
- Constructed with 10 holes arranged in a zig zag pattern
- Accommodates door thicknesses of 1-3/4"
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1 certification
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Spring Hinge: These single action hinges are fitted with springs in the barrel to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of the door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check the current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 6"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Max Weight Capacity per Hinge: 62.5 lbs
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 10
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.105"
- Removable Pin: No
- Adjustable: Yes
- Quantity: 1
- 40103: 3" Specialty Door Hinge
- 40106 (This Model): 6" Specialty Door Hinge
Dimensions and Measurements
Max Door Weight
Characteristics and Features
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Limited