The Bommer 7122652 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) top pivot, 1 (one) bottom pivot, two (2) jamb brackets and installation screws
- Designed to attach to the top and bottom of the door
- Accommodates door thicknesses of at least 1"
- Non-handed for left or right handed door applications
- Spring tension is adjustable for maximum versatility
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Double Action Hinge: These double action hinges are fitted with springs to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge f
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 1-1/4"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Removable Pin: No
- Adjustable: Yes
- 71226 (This Model): 1-1/4" x 2-1/2" Double Action Pivot Door Hinge
- 74126: 1-1/4" x 3-1/4" Double Action Pivot Door Hinge
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bommer 7122652*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.