The Bommer 8002450630 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a removable pin
- Constructed with 8 holes arranged in a arc pattern
- Tested for residential strength application, ideal for your home or apartment
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types.
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4-1/2"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.134"
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Quantity: 1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bommer 8002450630*
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.