Item # bci3442587
The Bommer BB5000454T651 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a removable pin
- Constructed with 8 holes arranged in a arc pattern
- Tested for architectural strength applications, ideal for heavy residential doors
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Ball Bearing Hinge: Ball bearing hinges are designed to handle the extra stress brought on by high traffic doorways. The greased bearings reduce the rotational friction extending the life of a hinge in heavy use situations. These hinges tend to be more durable than standard, or plain bearing hinges.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4"
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.134"
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Quantity: 1
- BB5001400TN: 4" x 4" Square Corner Door Hinge
- BB5000454T (This Model): 4-1/2" x 4" Square Corner Door Hinge
- BB5006450N: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Square Corner Door Hinge
Dimensions and Measurements
4-1/2 x 4 in.
Characteristics and Features
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Limited