The Bommer BB5015507613 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a removable pin
- Constructed with 8 holes arranged in a arc pattern
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Ball Bearing Hinge: Ball bearing hinges are designed to handle the extra stress brought on by high traffic doorways. The greased bearings reduce the rotational friction extending the life of a hinge in heavy use situations. These hinges tend to be more durable than standard, or plain bearing hinges.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
- Height: 5"
- Width: 7"
- Material: Brass
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.19"
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Quantity: 1
- BB5010355: 3-1/2" x 5" Wide Throw Specialty Door Hinge
- BB5015507 (This Model): 5" x 7" Wide Throw Specialty Door Hinge
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bommer BB5015507613*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.