Item # bci3442606
The Bommer LB4310350600 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a non removable pin
- Constructed with 6 holes arranged in a arc pattern
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1 certification
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Spring Hinge: These single action hinges are fitted with springs in the barrel to bring an open door back to a closed position automatically. Great where door space is at a premium and door closers are impractical. With double action hinges, the door is able to move in either direction.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of the door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check the current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong, durable and inexpensive; making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Steel is slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 3-1/2"
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 6
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.096"
- Removable Pin: No
- Adjustable: Yes
- Quantity: 1
- LB4310350 (This Model): 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Spring Door Hinge
- LB4390C400: 4" x 4" Spring Door Hinge
- LB4310450: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Spring Door Hinge
Dimensions and Measurements
3-1/2 x 3-1/2 in.
Characteristics and Features
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Limited