Item # bci3442650
The Bommer LB8001400626 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes 1 (one) hinge in each order
- Configured with precisely machined square corners
- Includes a removable pin
- Constructed with 8 holes arranged in a arc pattern
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1 certification
- Bommer offers a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Mortise Hinge: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of the door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check the current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
- Height: 4"
- Width: 4"
- Material: Brass
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Number of Knuckles: 3
- Number of Screw Holes: 8
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.134"
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Quantity: 1
Dimensions and Measurements
4 x 4 in.
Characteristics and Features
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Limited