Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA grade 3 certification
- Constructed from all metal materials for long lasting durability
- Reversible handing installs on left or right handed doors
- Includes a round corner latch faceplate
- Covered under a manufacturer limited lifetime mechanical and 5 year finish warranty
- Complies with standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Handle Length: 4-5/8"
- Trim Height: 2-5/8"
- Trim Width: 2-5/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-5/8"
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, or Drive-In
- Material: Zinc