Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 3 certification
- Durable construction and high attention to detail
- Premium finish maintains its appearance over time
- Designed for left or right door configurations
- Includes square corner, round corner, or drive-in latch faceplate
- Complies with standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Covered under Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 5 Year Finish Warranty
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Trim Height: 2-5/8"
- Trim Width: 2-5/8"
- Handle Length: 4-5/8"
- Handle Projection: 1-1/2"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner or Drive-In
- Material: Brass, Steel, Zinc
- WL2290: Single Dummy Door Lever
- WL2220 (This Model): Passage Door Lever Set
- WL2230: Privacy Door Lever Set
- WL2240: Single Cylinder Door Lever Set