Item # bci3415543
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle either side, unless turn button locks outside
- Inside handle always free
- Turning inside handle unlocks outside handle unless button is pushed and turned
- Handle is free-wheeling in locked position
- Pushing and turning button locks outside handle, requiring a key at all times
- Turning inside handle will not unlock outside handle until button is disengaged
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 7 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handle Length: 4-1/2"
- Trim Projection: 2-13/16"
- Trim Width: 3-1/2"
- Trim Height: 3-1/2"
- Interchangeable Core: Yes
- Interchangeable Core Type: FSIC
- Cylinder Included: No
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Bronze, Steel, Zinc
Dimensions and Measurements
1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"
28 Degree Latch
Characteristics and Features
Left, Reversible, Right
Interchangeable Core Type
Push Button, Thumbturn
Brass, Bronze, Steel, Zinc
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
7 Year Limited