Item # bci3415627
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by key in outside handle or by rotating inside handle
- Inside handle always free
- Handle is free-wheeling in locked position
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 7 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Trim Projection: 2-13/16"
- Trim Width: 3-1/2"
- Trim Height: 3-1/2"
- Interchangeable Core: Yes
- Interchangeable Core Type: FSIC
- Cylinder Included: No
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Steel, Zinc
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbin Russwin CL3357-PZD-626-CL6
Dimensions and Measurements
1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"
28 Degree Latch
Characteristics and Features
Keyed Entry, Storeroom
Left, Reversible, Right
Interchangeable Core Type
Brass, Steel, Zinc
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
7 Year Limited