Item # bci3415632
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle either side, unless push button locks outside
- Inside handle always free
- Closing door does not release push button
- Handle is free-wheeling in locked position
- Pushing and turning button locks outside handle, requiring a key at all times
- Turning inside handle will not unlock outside handle until button is disengaged
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 7 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Trim Projection: 2-13/16"
- Trim Width: 3-1/2"
- Trim Height: 3-1/2"
- Interchangeable Core: No
- Cylinder Included: Yes
- Cylinder: 6 Pin L4
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Steel, Zinc
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbin Russwin CL3361-AZD-626
Dimensions and Measurements
1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"
28 Degree Latch
Characteristics and Features
6 Pin L4
Left, Reversible, Right
Brass, Steel, Zinc
Number of pins
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
7 Year Limited