Item # bci3415701
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle either side, unless key outside locks outside
- Outside handle unlocked by key outside
- Inside handle always free
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 7 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handle Length: 4-1/2"
- Trim Projection: 2-13/16"
- Trim Width: 3-1/2"
- Trim Height: 3-1/2"
- Interchangeable Core: No
- Cylinder Included: No
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Bronze, Steel, Zinc
Dimensions and Measurements
1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
28 Degree Latch
Characteristics and Features
Keyed Entry, Classroom
Left, Reversible, Right
Brass, Bronze, Steel, Zinc
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
7 Year Limited