Item # bci3416322
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle either side, unless outside handle is locked by toggle-action stop or by projection of deadbolt
- Outside handle unlocked by toggle-action stop
- Inside handle simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside handle remains locked
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or by thumbturn inside
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks the latchbolt
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Designed for use with left handed doors
- Includes a 10 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Left
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handle Length: 4-1/2"
- Trim Projection: 2-9/16"
- Trim Width: 2-1/4"
- Trim Height: 2-1/4"
- Cylinder Included: No
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbin Russwin ML2067-DSA-626-L-LC
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Thumbturn, Trim Lock
Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
10 Year Limited