Item # bci3416384
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle either side, unless outside handle is locked by projection of deadbolt
- Outside handle remains locked unless unlocked by key
- Inside handle simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside handle remains locked
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by outside key or inside thumbturn
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks the latchbolt
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 10 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handle Length: 5-1/8"
- Trim Projection: 2-1/2"
- Trim Width: 2-1/4"
- Trim Height: 2-1/4"
- Cylinder Included: No
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbin Russwin ML2075-LWA-626-LC
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse
Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
10 Year Limited