From the big to the small, we ship it all (mostly). Every shipment method we use is trackable and insured. Below is a list of our shipment methods and their shipping times. All shipment times are shown in business days, which is Monday through Friday (no weekends), excluding holidays. Shipment times are average and remote locations, shipments during the winter holiday season, and cases of extreme weather may exceed the mentioned shipment times.1.
- Standard shipping – This means UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS or some other common carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Shipments often need to be signed for, but shipments can be left at driver’s discretion. Items shipped by this method have several "speeds":
- Standard Ground Shipping: Shipment time is 2-5 business days.
- Second Day Air: The shipment time on this package is two business days - Orders must be placed before 10AM PST to ship same day. The day following the ship-day is the first day. Ex. Item ships on Friday (not counting Sat/Sun) and arrives on Tuesday. For Non-Contiguous States and Territories, use this method for shipping – the ship time for these locations is about 2-3 business days.
- Freight or ‘LTL’ Shipping – This is reserved for large, heavy or oversized items such as large chandeliers, pendants, furniture items, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment. Items are delivered by scheduled appointment by lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for freight damage prior to the driver leaving. Shipment time is 7-10 business days.
1 Shipment time is the expected time from when a package leaves the warehouse, enters the carrier’s service to when it arrives at the customer’s shipment address. Expected Time to Ship, which is the time from when an order is placed to when an item is given to the shipment carrier varies by product. Please read your product’s details for further information.
All shipments to Canada are first sent to our consolidation center in order to generate all documents required by customs. All orders will then ship complete from the consolidation center to the customer. For all Canadian shipments, please add 5-7 days to the normal United States shipment times.
- Charges will include all applicable taxes and duties, and no COD fees will be charged at the time of delivery
- We are currently only offering standard ground and LTL service to Canada
- If you wish to cancel any shipment, you can do so up until the time it’s left our drop ship vendor. Once the items are en route to our consolidation center, it then becomes a return and restocking fees may apply
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT FREIGHT DELIVERY
Carriers prefer to make a delivery with the person who originally placed the order. In the event that you would like someone else to receive the delivery on your behalf, please contact our customer service, and we’ll be glad to make that change for you.
During the delivery process the carrier will require the merchandise to be signed for, and it’s very important to inspect the delivery carton for any creases, tears, dents, or holes. Should any of these damages exist, please write that information on the face of the delivery receipt.
Failure to properly notate damages or shortages will waive our right to file a claim against the carrier on your behalf.
1 Shipment time is the expected time from when a package leaves the warehouse, enters the carrier’s service, then arrives at the customer’s shipment address. Expected Time to Ship, which is the time from when an order is placed to when an item is given to the shipment carrier, varies by product. Please read your product’s details for further information.