The Kwikset 907-2-3S has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Keyless Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder electronic deadbolts are locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key or access code, and operate from the inside with an associated thumb turn. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, they can be used anywhere extra security is desired.
- BHMA Grade 3
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver and fits all standard doors
- Only available with Round Corner Latch
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and 1 year electronics warranty
- 6 customizable access codes and 1 temporary access code
- Additional master code feature for increased security
- Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Motorized driven deadbolt for one-touch locking
- Auto door locking feature can be easily configured to lock after 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 seconds
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility at night
- Uses 4 AA Batteries (not included)
Key Product Attributes:
BumpGuard™: Lock bumping is an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks. Kwikset's BumpGuard™ component utilizes a patented side locking bar which replaces the traditional pin and tumbler design providing protection against lock bumping.
Motorized Deadbolt: Deadbolt is operated by a motor, no need for manual operation. Motorized driven deadbolt enables one-touch locking and optional auto door locking feature.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2", 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4"
- Projection: 1.9375"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5 Pin