Item # bci2709844
The Kwikset 915TRL-15S has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver - no hard wiring required
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- UL Certified - 20Min Fire Rating
- One touch locking for convenience
- Fits standard doors with no new screw holes required
- Stores up to 16 user codes and a master code
- Extra bright LEDs for clear visibility in the sunlight
- Uses 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty with 1 year electronics warranty.
Key Product Attributes:
- SecureScreen™ Technology:
- This patent pending feature is used to defeat "smudge" attacks, where a user code is compromised through the detection of frequently used numbers from oily residues on the keypad. This feature works by highlighting 2 random numbers and having you press them before entering your code so that over time there are fingerprints on all the keys.
- Automatic Door Handing:
- The first time this is product is installed it will automatically detect the handing on your door and set itself up accordingly. This removes any doubt about getting the handing correct and frees you from having to reconfigure anything.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Exterior Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Height: 5-5/8"
- Exterior Projection: 1-3/16"
- Interior Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Height: 5-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 1-15/16"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- 1" Throw, Steel Deadbolt
- Reversible Handing
Dimensions and Measurements
2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"
1.1875, 2.813 in.
Characteristics and Features
SmartKey 5 Pin
Electronic, Single Cylinder
Number of Codes
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use