Single Cylinder: Single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Exceeds criteria for ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification
- Constructed of high-quality materials for lasting durability
- Easily installs with just a screwdriver
- Convenience of keyless access and WiFi without a separate Smart Home hub
- Programmable auto lock will lock the door after each entry or exit
- Kwikset app alerts you of any unusual lock activity, invalid code attempts, or lock tampering
- Manage users from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Brilliant
- Up to 100 fingerprints - 50 users
- Set schedules for customized access
- Covered by a limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, with a 1 year limited electronics warranty
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Interior Height: 5-3/4"
- Interior Width: 2-1/16"
- Interior Projection: 1-15/16"
- Exterior Height: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 7/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5 Pin
- Exterior Operating Temperature (Min): -40° F
- Exterior Operating Temperature (Max): 150° F
- Interior Operating Temperature (Min): 32° F
- Interior Operating Temperature (Max): 130° F