- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
- Solid brass key cylinder and housing
- 6 Pin KW-1 Compatible Cylinder
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
;Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Yale single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Cylinder: 6 Pin
- Product Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yale 820-SP GM 01D41 02080
- Yale 820-SP 10BP 01D41 02080
Oil Rubbed Bronze Permanent
- Yale 820-SP US3 01D41 02080
- Yale 820-SP 26D 01D41 02080
- Yale 820-SP US15 01D41 02080
- Yale 820-SP TB 01D41 02080*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.