Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Durable construction to meet BHMA Grade 3 standards
- Reversible handing installs on left or right handed doors
- Installs on doors with 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thickness
- Yale offers a 5 year mechanical and 1 year finish warranty
- Includes an adjustable latch and round corner faceplate
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Handle Length: 4-1/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-9/16"
- Trim Height: 2-7/16"
- Trim Width: 2-7/16"
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner