HandleSets.com is the best place to buy products online. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction with every order.
HandleSets.com promises to deliver high-quality products, in excellent condition, to your door. If, for any reason, your shipment is not satisfactory, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise. Please adhere to the following return policy:
To receive a refund please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed
- You must have the original packaging for the item
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
Need to setup a return? Click here to log into your account and setup your return online – 24/7!
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise, unless defective.
We are not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition we are not responsible for lost shipments. You must file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper.
- Returns can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s).
- Exchanges can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s); restocking fees will still apply.
- All returns must be over $15 in total value. Any return for less than this total amount may not be permitted.
- Merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit.
Clearance items are not eligible for return unless defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales, the item immediately falls under manufacturer warranty
Some items HandleSets.com sells are not available in our web catalog but can be purchased over the phone. If you purchase a special order item by contacting or calling our toll-free number it may not be returnable or may be subject to a higher restocking fee. When you call, a sales associate will notify you of any applicable return charges. If the item is defective or damaged, we will issue credit in full OR send you a replacement product if it’s still available for purchase. Please call our customer service number if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions.
We can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from HandleSets or one of its affiliates. To receive a refund, all returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, free from scratches and defects.
If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, HandleSets.com has simplified the return process. We now offer pre-paid labels (PPLs) on all general returns just by setting up a return through the call center. The cost to ship the item back to us is deducted from the credit the customer receives once the item is returned.
You can also cancel items that have not been shipped yet. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
Returns Via Mail
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
- Contact our returns department by telephone or web interface to process your return and receive an RGA (return goods authorization) number. Once you have set up your return by phone you will be e-mailed an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise to. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return could be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
- Items received past the return period plus reasonable shipping time may not be processed. Only items purchased from HandleSets.com are eligible for return credit. Returned items must be shipped in the original product packaging. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should your return not be accepted. Items will be resent to you upon receipt of your payment of freight charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check please allow an additional 14-21 days for delivery of check via USPS.
To begin processing a return, please visit our customer service department.
Returns from Canada
- Setting up returns for our neighbors to the North is also easily accomplished. Just keep in mind the following:
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the product you’re returning is defective or damaged
- Taxes and duties on Canadian shipments are fully refundable
- The customer is responsible for including all necessary return documents with the return shipment or they may be charged taxes or duties so that we can re-import the item back to the United States
- Returns for Canadian customers may take an additional 3-5 business days to process beyond the time for domestic returns
Need to setup a return? Click here to log into your account and setup your return online 24/7!
NOTE: We are not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition, we are not responsible for lost shipments. You must contact us to file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper.