This product cannot be keyed alike to other Baldwin items unless those products have SmartKey® cylinders.
Single Cylinder Function: Single Cylinder function specifies that the deadbolt is thrown by a thumb turn on the interior while the exterior uses a key for locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey technology allows flexibility to re-key without replacing the lock
- Solid brass construction ensures durability
- High-quality finish maintains its appearance over time
- Reversible handing installs on both left or right handed doors
- Installs on doors with 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thickness
- Includes a round corner latch faceplate
- Covered by Baldwin's limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Brass Handle: Baldwin Prestige Series handles are constructed from brass - providing a more luxurious, higher quality feel than door hardware made with lesser metals. When you hold a Baldwin product in your hand, you will immediately notice the difference that solid brass makes it heavier, stronger, and smoother than most of the door hardware on the market today.
- Locking Bar: Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
- This re-key technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds. It also features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Trim Height: 3-3/16"
- Trim Width: 2-3/4"
- Projection: 1-3/8"
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5 Pin
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Locking Mechanism: Thumbturn
- Material: Brass, Zinc