Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 3 certification
- Durable construction and high attention to detail
- Premium finish maintains its appearance over time
- Designed for both left and right hand door configurations
- Includes round corner or drive-in latch faceplate
- Complies with standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Covered under Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 5 Year Finish Warranty
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Trim Height: 2-5/8"
- Trim Width: 2-5/8"
- Handle Length: 4-3/4"
- Handle Projection: 2-1/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Drive-In
- Material: Brass, Steel, Zinc
- EL1290: Single Dummy Door Lever
- EL1220 (This Model): Passage Door Lever Set
- EL1231: Privacy Door Lever Set
- EL1241: Single Cylinder Door Lever Set
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Creek EL1220SS