Item # bci3415642
Corbin Russwin is represented by ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions
- Latchbolt operated by handle inside or key outside when power is off
- Outside handle is unlocked when powered on
- Allows for free egress
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 1
- All metal construction for enhanced durability and security
- Reversible handing for easy installation
- Includes a 7 year limited warranty
- UL listed 3 hour rating
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handle Length: 4-1/2"
- Trim Projection: 2-13/16"
- Trim Width: 3-1/2"
- Trim Height: 3-1/2"
- Interchangeable Core: Yes
- Interchangeable Core Type: SFIC
- Cylinder Included: No
- Voltage: 24v
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Product Weight: 4.48 lbs.
- Material: Brass, Steel, Zinc
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbin Russwin CL33905-NZD-626-M08-24AD
Dimensions and Measurements
1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"
28 Degree Latch
Characteristics and Features
Left, Reversible, Right
Interchangeable Core Type
Brass, Steel, Zinc
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
7 Year Limited