How often do you lose your keys? Kwikset's 2nd Generation Kevo is designed to simplify your life. With the simple touch of your finger with a compatible Smartphone in your pocket, purse or hand, you can easily unlock the deadbolt. If you don't have a Smartphone, the lock can just as easily be operated via Key Fob (Sold Separately) or with a traditional key.
- Your Smartphone is now your key
- Touch to open convenience
- Share eKeys via your Smart Phone
- Receive notifications, view lock activity history and manage lock & eKeys through Kevo Mobile App
- SmartKey® deadbolt cylinder for superior security and backup traditional key
- Easily replace your existing deadbolt: easy to install, no power or internet required
Kevo Second Generation Upgrades:
- Optimized installation instructions
- Newly designed full metal interior housing
- Latest version of Kwikset's patented Advanced SmartKey™ security
- InHome locking and unlocking from your Smart Phone when within Bluetooth range
- View usage history from Kevo Mobile App
- Designed to work with existing Kwikset Kevo accessories
Backup Traditional KeywayAdvanced SmartKey TechnologyPick & Bump Proof CylinderUL 20-Minute Fire Rated Latch
Location Awareness: The Kevo's intricate design enables it to identify when your SmartPhone or Key Fob is on the interior or exterior so only you and user's who you authorize are allowed access to Kevo's smart functions from outside, keeping you and your family safe from intruders.
Touch-to-Open: Whenever you are approaching your front door from the outside, your Kevo lock is able to identify when your SmartPhone or Key Fob is approaching from the exterior so you can give it a simple touch to unlock, allowing you to keep your keys and phone in your pocket.
DIY Installation: Designed to fit a standard 1-3/4" thick door, the Kevo Deadbolt easily installs in a matter of minutes with just a screwdriver. To simplify the process even more, the Kevo mobile app provides a step-by-step guide to walk you through installing and configuring your lock, making this the perfect DIY project for anyone.
Advanced SmartKey: The SmartKey® cylinder adds the convenience of being able to use a traditional key to lock and unlock the deadbolt. It features a high level of security via superior lock picking and bumping prevention. The SmartKey® cylinder can also be easily rekeyed to match existing Kwikset keys throughout your home in a simple 3 step process using the SmartKey® tool included with the lock.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner
- Strike Plate: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" Round Corner
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Deadbolt: 1" Throw - Steel Bolt
- Cylinder: SmartKey®
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)