Single Cylinder Keyless Entry: The electronic keypad allows you to lock and unlock the handleset without the use of a key. It has the versatility of keyless operation while still retaining the functionality of keyed entry, having both a keypad and lock cylinder on the outside and a thumb turn on the interior. It's perfect for front doors, side or back doors, and garage entry doors.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security requirements
- Constructed of high quality materials for durability and dependability
- SmartKey Re-keying
- 20 minute UL fire rating
- Responsive keypad provides bright LED illumination for easy code access
- Fast motorized deadbolt with one-touch locking
- Auto-locking after 30 seconds or select custom auto-lock time delay
- Up to 50 user codes and 10 one-time user codes with optional programming code
- Covered by Kwikset's 1 year electronics, limited lifetime finish, and limited lifetime mechanical manufacturer warranties
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2", 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Interior Height: 5-1/2"
- Interior Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Projection: 1-11/16"
- Exterior Height: 5"
- Exterior Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 1"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Square Corner
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5 Pin KW1